Safe Provisions was established by a team of Law Enforcement Officers with a combined 30+ years of experience. Our mission is your Safety. Safe Provisions proudly employs well equipped trained professional Security Officers. We pride ourselves in knowing the integrity of our officers are well suited for your needs.
Our goal is to diminish Crime and the Fear of Crime by providing a safe environment for our residents, and visitors. Our officers do not wait until a crime is committed to take action. We proactively patrol the community/premises, report any crimes in progress or any crimes that has been committed to the appropriate authority. We enforce all property rules and regulations. The services we provide are included but not limited to:
- Access Control (including gated community)
- Traffic control/Parking enforcement
- Emergency coordination
- Emergency Evacuation
- Concierge Service
- Certified First Aid/CPR Responder
COLLEGES/ UNIVERSITIES (CAMPUS SECURITY)
Safe Provisions Security team on campus is charged with ensuring the safety and security of the colleges/universities community and it’s property. Safe Provisions Security team fulfill its responsibility to each member of the college/university community by providing quality services and information that will assist the students/visitors in making the time that they spend on campus safe and enjoyable. We are committed to support the education mission of the college/university by maintaining a maximum personal safety program, which enhances the quality of life for all members of the college/university community.
We provide a full range of services including crime prevention services, securing the integrity of the property and assisting in crowd control for special events. Our organization maintains a close liaison with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies in implementing and coordinating campus security operations.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Access Control
- Concierge Services
- Emergency Response and Planning
- System Integration
- Customer Service
- Tenants Relations/Service
- THREAT MANAGEMENT
High quality of security at a financial institution is indispensable; therefore, we required and it is mandatory that all Safe Provisions Security team working at any of the financial institution and many other sites receive the maximum and continuous training prior to being placed on the job site. The mere presence of a security officer can augment the environment of safety for bank personnel and customers.
- Armed and Unarmed Security officers
- Concierge Services
- Electronic Security Monitoring
- Parking Security
- Travel Security
- Executive Protection
- Investigation Services
- 24-hour Emergency Response Team
- Access Control
- Identify Unsafe Conditions
- Asset Protection
- Federal Government agencies
- County and State agencies
- Federal Contractors
- City Administrative Services
- Civilians Contractors
HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Due to the never-ending and the volume of visitors and patients in and out of the hospitals, health systems and many other medical facilities at time face many security challenges. Security Officers are highly trained in many areas to assist with some of the healthcare facility needs, which include but not limited to crisis intervention, blood borne pathogens, Hazardous Material, and manage those who behave in an aggressive manner.
TEMPORARY SECURITY SERVICES
- Wedding Events
- Funeral Escort
- Closed out Retail stores
- Executive Protection (V.I.P)
- And many more
- V.I.P Secured Chauffeur
- Executive Service
Our Security Officers and emergency response team have received training on management and disaster relief situation. Security Officers will assist on maintaining security throughout the operations and assist any governmental agencies and local law enforcement and other organizations.
DRIVE THROUGH SECURITY
After full security assessment of the client needs, Drive-through Security usually recommended if the client is only requesting periodic check of the premises or valuables. The drive-through patrol security, patrols serve a limited, but a useful purpose. The drive-through patrol service does not remain on-site and generally uses a vehicle to make the rounds. This type of patrol is less expensive then a dedicated on-site officer because of the limited time spent on the property. Highly visible. Drive-through security services are ideal for the patrol of commercial properties after business hours or on private property not open to the public.
CONCIERGE SERVICES/CUSTOMER AGENTS
- High-Tech Facilities
- Perform undercover operations such as evaluating the performance and honesty of employees by posing as customers or employees.
- Question persons to obtain evidence for cases of divorce, child custody, or missing persons, or information about individuals’ character or financial status.
- Search computer databases, credit reports, public records, tax and legal filings, and other resources in order to locate persons or to compile information for investigations.
- Count cash, and review transactions, sales checks, and register tapes in order to verify amounts and to identify shortages.
- Expose fraudulent insurance claims or stolen funds.
- Investigate companies’ financial standings or locate funds stolen by embezzlers, using accounting skills.
- Conduct background investigations of individuals, such as pre-employment checks, to obtain information about an individual’s character, financial status or personal history.